The information we get about you comes from different sources and may include:
- Information you give to us on applications or other forms, which may include your name, address, drivers license number, employment history, income, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and Social Security number.
- Representations you make to us, such as your employment history, account balances, payment histories and your relationships with other persons or entities you have listed as references.
- Information from your transactions with us, our affiliated companies or our business partners who may provide you other related services.
- Information we receive from consumer credit reporting agencies to confirm, verify or add to facts you provide us on applications or other forms. Data collected by such a reporting agency may be kept by them and later shared with others who are entitled to use these reports. That personal information gathered by consumer credit reporting agencies will be provided to others only as allowed by federal and state Fair Credit reporting laws.
- Information we receive from your insurance agent or broker to confirm the presence of applicable insurance coverages required under an installment payment agreement.
OUR DEALERSHIP DOES NOT SELL OR RENT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS.
HOW WE PROTECT ANY NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
We maintain physical, administrative, procedural and technical safeguards to protect this personal information from unauthorized access.
Access to your personal information is limited only to those who have a business need to do so. We also expect our vendors, affiliated companies, third parties, insurance agents and others to maintain a high regard for privacy and to safeguard all customer information.
In the event the security of your information is breached, we will notify you once the breach is brought to our attention.
We follow the laws of the state within which this dealership is domiciled when that law provided you more protection than federal law.
Authorization to share information with both affiliated and non-affiliated organizations:
I acknowledge that I have reviewed and accepted the terms and conditions set forth in this privacy statement.